Moerie Beauty is a line of organic hair care products that are completely based on natural elements. A whopping 77 minerals, 18 amino acids, and other vitamins sourced exclusively from natural and organic sources are what make the hair care products Moerie offers. Fulvic minerals are the foundation of all Moerie products. These minerals are natural minerals formed millions of years ago. Fulvic minerals are thought to soften and strengthen hair while also promoting its development. They also transport vital micronutrients to individual hair follicles.
The company assures that it is committed to helping its many customers find a formula that gives them healthy, vibrant, and luscious hair.
Moerie Beauty offers its products in two categories of Treatments and Products. Here is a brief overview of what the company has to offer:
Moerie Beauty Treatments
- Basic Growth Set – Shampoo, Conditioner & Ultimate Growth Spray (Price: $75.00)
- Hair Repair Set – Shampoo, Conditioner & Hair Mask (Price: $75.00)
- Hair Growth Set – Shampoo, Conditioner, Hair Mask & Growth Spray (Price: $89.00)
- Double Hair Growth Set – Mineral Shampoo, Conditioner, Hair Mask & Growth Spray (Price: $159.00)
- Ultimate Growth & Repair Set – Shampoo, Conditioner, Hair Mask, Growth Spray, Eyelash Growth Serum & Eyebrow Growth Serum (Price: $199.00)
- Super Growth Set – Growth Spray, Eyelash Growth Serum & Eyebrow Growth Serum (Price: $123.00)
Moerie Beauty Products
- Ultimate Mineral Hair Growth Serum Spray (Price: $35.00)
- Mineral Hair Repair Shampoo (Price: $35.00)
- Mineral Hair Repair Conditioner (Price: $35.00)
- Mineral Hair Growth and Repair Mask (Price: $35.00)
- Ultimate Eyelash Growth Serum (0.17 Oz/5 Ml.) (Price: $49.00)
- Ultimate Eyebrow Growth Serum (0.17 Oz/5 Ml.) (Price: $49.00)
- Fulvic Minerals Concentrate (Price: $49.00)
Moerie claims that their product is beneficial for all hair types, including coily, frizzy, straight, curly, and wavy. The company also claim that their products are effective in the following use cases:
- After procedures like keratin therapies or Brazilian blowouts.
- Hair that is parched and worn as a result of bleaching or heavy dyeing.loss
- Restoration of hair loss as a result of menopause or pregnancy.
The company claims that all of its products are made using natural ingredients and are free of paraben, silicone, sulfate, artificial fragrance, and artificial color. The products are also said to be GMO-free and DMDM-free
Moerie Beauty claims to use only the highest-quality, organic ingredients to manufacture each of its products. Depending on the product type, it contains a combination of some of the following ingredients:
- Arnica Montana Flower Water
- Aroma Natural (Orange)
- Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine
- Benzyl Alcohol.
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Cocos Nucifera Oil
- Fulvic Acid
- Hamamelis Virginiana Flower Water
- Lactic Acid
- Lavandula Angustifolia Oil
- Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil
- Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil
- Mentha Piperita Oil
- Natural Aroma (Orange)
- Potassium Sorbate
- Retinyl Acetate
- Retinyl, Palmitate
- Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil
- Sodium Benzoate
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate
- Sodium Lactate
- Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine
- Thiamine HCL
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Vegetable Glycerin
As gathered from the official website, Moerie products are marketed by the manufacturer to have the following benefits:
- Moerie Hair Care products increase the rate of hair growth.
- Moerie natural hair treatment products prevent hair loss from occurring.
- The products help sustain and replenish the scalp.
- Moerie haircare products can restore damaged hair follicles.
- They enhance the appearance of smoothness and gloss.
- They prevent shedding and dandruff from forming on the scalp.
Q: Are Moerie products suitable for those with sensitive scalps or hair?
A: Moerie products are formulated to be gentle on delicate hair and scalps. These are safe, non-irritating products that are devoid of parabens and other chemicals. To give the finest degree of hair nutrients possible, they claim to use ingredients that are collected from specific areas, where each plays a key role in specific kinds of products and guarantees the quality of nutrients delivered.
ALSO READ: Restolin Reviews – What are the Restolin Customers Saying?
The company assures that in contrast to other products in the market, their products do not contain fillers, chemical additives, or toxins. The products are marketed as all-natural and devoid of animal byproducts.
Q: What should you do if you have an allergic reaction?
A: The company claims that likelihood of allergic reactions to their products is very low. However, the manufacturer warns that if you have been used to synthetic hair products before you started using Moerie products, you might suffer some minor side effects while your hair goes through a brief detoxification phase. However, after a brief time of correction, these reactions would be gone.
Please do not think twice about contacting the company through email if there are any concerns regarding any reaction. The use of the product should be promptly discontinued when the reaction becomes extreme or is prolonged.
Moerie is a range of organic hair care products that are entirely derived from natural ingredients and do not include any synthetic ingredients. Hair Care products from Moerie may moisturize and fortify hair while also stimulating its growth. Additionally, they may be effective in nourishing the hair since they carry essential micronutrients to the hair.
Moerie claims to be dedicated to assisting its many clients in discovering a solution that would result in healthy, bright, and beautiful hair.
RELATED: Best Hair Growth Vitamins Review – Compare Top 24 Products
The links contained in this product review may result in a small commission if you opt to purchase the product recommended at no additional cost to you. This goes towards supporting our research and editorial team and please know we only recommend high quality products.
Please understand that any advice or guidelines revealed here are not even remotely a substitute for sound medical advice from a licensed healthcare provider. Make sure to consult with a professional physician before making any purchasing decision if you use medications or have concerns following the review details shared above. Individual results may vary as the statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.